I have found a new respect for those quilters out there. I have attempted my first full size quilt. IT was hard I'm not gonna lie and I don't know whenI will be making another one of that size. (at least with a deadline!!) I shed blood (poked my finger WAY too many times) sweat (that iron can get ya pretty hot) and tears (I tried so hard to get all those corners to match... I really did), but I got it done with 5 days till Christmas. YAY!!
So here it is.... THE QUILT! ( don't look too close)

You did a good job for your first quilt!! Don't give up because you will get better the more you try.
ReplyDeleteLove the quilt, what a great design! Quilting is challenging, but so rewarding! I love the finished quilt, it just screams love and warmth. I want to start taking classes, so I can learn more!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful!! I can suggest 1. don't give up!! you will get better 2. go to a local quilt shop and take a beginners class. They are full of ideas and techniques that will help and make things easier (some helpful tools as well) It looks beautiful! Way to go!!
ReplyDeleteamb