24 January, 2010

My Almost Handy Man

Our dishwasher is broken. And I don't mean Jacob's hands! Yesterday I found a HUGE puddle in our kitchen. I was not very happy about it to day the least. Iyla on the other hand thought it was great fun and decided to splash in the dish water! We were in a hurry so we cleaned it up and left for whatever adventure we were about to go on. When we got home I started to do little things around the house and had totally forgot about the dishwasher. I found a dish in the bathroom and went to take it into the kitchen and you'll never guess what I found. A pair of legs and a torso coming out of the dishwasher!! Jacob, who has never worked on a major appliance was trying his hand at dishwasher repair. He tinkered around for while but to no avail. So tomorrow I get to have the manager come take a look. Yippie!!

Jacob was such a sport to try and fix the dishwasher. I think he would try to fix anything. An that makes me happy!

2 comments:

  1. aawwhhh. . .that is so sweet!! I am afraid that Jacob and my dad are alot alike in that area. Neither one are very "mechanical".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the dishwasher! Aren't husband's just the best!?!

    ReplyDelete