I have decided to branch out with my blog a bit. I know it's going to be a bit of a challange but I think I am up for it. I am going to start to blog daily. I have seen from some other blogs that I follow that daily blogging truly can bless the lives of those who blog and those who read them. I certinly have enough to blog about! This family is always doing something!
I would also like to welcome mormonblogs.org! They are now listing this blog on their site!! If you are in the reading mood, they have a TON of great blogs about a lot of different subjects from self reliance to scriptures, to homemaking! It's really great to read and learn for such amazing people. I feel so blessed to be a part of the site.
I hope you all enjoy the blog! Come back tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment