17 January, 2010

Popcorn Divas!


My girls are popcorn lovers! I don't think I have ever seen two girls more in love with popcorn! It is so fun watching how excited they get when I pull out the popper. We love our stove top popper! It makes great popcorn and I can make a ton for just pennies that is dairy free for Bella!! After I make the popcorn we love cuddling on the couch and watching a movie. The girls have fun feeding each other and trying to balance it on there nose. We love spending time together and usually popcorn night is Sunday night. We all look forward to popcorn night!! Maybe next time I will remember to take some pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I remember my mom making popcorn for she and I to share when I was probably the same age as Isabella. What wonderful memories I have, and the love I felt sharing a bowl of popcorn with my mom! I love how you have a special day that your family can look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love popcorn too. Kerry makes 2 big 5 gallon bucket full (usually) and it is scarfed down quite quickly. We usually have a movie to go with it.

    ReplyDelete